EverLine's Sign & Bollard Cover Installation Services in Houston
More people moved to Houston last year than anywhere else in the United States, and that prompted a huge increase (6.7%) in cars on the road compared to last year. Although you may welcome the surge in business, you know that extra traffic to your facility can mean extra responsibilities for you.
For example, you need signage to clearly mark crosswalks, ADA-compliant parking spaces, and no parking areas. A safe parking lot also needs sturdy and highly visible bollard covers.
Houston’s EverLine Coatings and Services is happy to offer bright bollard covers and customized signs to help keep your parking lot safe.
Proper signage is important for safety and liability purposes; it also prevents confusion for your clients and inefficiency in your business by helping to enforce property rules. Finally, signage adds to the overall appearance of your property. Your clients and potential clients make snap first impressions, so the signage at your facility should be expertly installed to be both functional and attractive. At Houston EverLine Coatings and Services, our experts install all types of signage in a multitude of locations.
Bollard Cover Installation:
EverLine Coatings also installs bollard covers. These are the protective sleeves that slide over the bollards themselves. Not only are they attractive, but they are also practical and economical; they eliminate the necessary maintenance costs that come from regular painting and scrape fixing on uncovered pipe bollards.
Bollard covers can be color branded and/or covered with reflective strips. This makes them stand out so that drivers can easily notice and avoid them. At EverLine Coatings, we can provide covers for all types of bollard dimensions and can customize them to deliver the look you want for your property.
Why Choose EverLine Coatings?
- Our crews are extensively trained to handle all sign installation and bollard cover installation projects.
- We deliver a high-quality end result that will result in full satisfaction.
- We have a level of service and commitment that has placed us at the forefront of the industry.
- Your project will be completed on time and on budget. In addition, we will work around your schedule.
- You can count on our excellent communication and organizational skills.
- After your project is done, we do a full evaluation to make sure you get what you paid for. We will even give you a report with before and after photos.
Request a Quote
Houston West EverLine Office
Phone: (346) 744-3939
9960 Bammel North Houston Rd.
Houston, TX 77086
President – Jerrett Turner
Serving the Greater West Houston area, including:
- Sugar Land
- Jersey Village
- Missouri City
- South Houston
- Hedwig Village
- Jacinto City