Ensure Safe Parking for Drivers and Pedestrians
As a property or facility manager in Houston, you understand that your parking lot is the first impression for any visitor to your building. Is it smooth and well-marked? Or is it decrepit and difficult to navigate? If it’s the latter, potential customers might choose to do business elsewhere. Not to mention the liability you expose yourself to if your parking lot is unsafe and in need of maintenance.
Speed bumps do their obvious job of slowing down drivers, which helps reduce accidents. Parking bumps obstruct a car’s wheels so drivers can’t overshoot a space or park in a restricted area. EverLine Coatings’ industry-leading parking block and speed bump installation services ensure your property is safe for pedestrians and drivers.
Professionally Installed Speed Bumps & Parking Blocks Protect Visiting Drivers and Pedestrians
Here’s why speed bumps in commercial parking lots are so important:
- Reduce multiple car accidents or pedestrian and car collisions
- Lessen the impact of accidents if they do occur
- Reduce the likelihood of drivers who are not customers using your parking lot as a shortcut
- Force drivers to pay attention to their surroundings
Here’s how parking blocks help protect your business and customers:
- Prevent drivers from parking across two spaces
- Reduce the chance of drivers striking the bumper of someone else’s car
- Decreases the chance of drivers inadvertently parking in restricted areas or even colliding with a building
- Organizes traffic flow
Expert Speed Bump and Parking Block Installation in Houston
When you work with EverLine Coatings, you can rest assured that we will provide meticulous, efficient speed bump and parking block installation.
At EverLine Coatings, we use high-performing, long-lasting materials to maximize your return on investment, and attractively designed accessories to create a stellar first impression for your customers. Contact us for a quote!