Protective Asphalt Sealcoating for Commercial Properties
A smooth, attractive, and well-maintained parking lot is crucial for creating a good impression on customers. However, without proper maintenance, asphalt can quickly develop cracks, fissures, and potholes that are both unappealing and dangerous for employees and patrons alike.
Instead of waiting for disaster to strike, prevent problems with your pavement surfaces before they happen with asphalt sealcoating.
What Is Asphalt Sealcoating?
The purpose of asphalt sealcoating is to create an attractive, uniform, protective coating (or membrane) on the surface of parking lots and other paved areas to guard against damage from oxidation, chemical spills, and the elements.
Reasons Commercial Properties Should Invest in Asphalt Sealcoating
Guarantee the following benefits for your asphalt surfaces with parking lot sealcoating from EverLine Coatings.
- Extended Lifespan — Sealcoating prevents pavement from hardening, crumbling, cracking, or developing potholes due to moisture, sunlight, and other damaging elements.
- Protective Barrier — Sealcoating creates a protective “shield” between asphalt surfaces and destructive chemicals, salts, and fuel spills.
- Attractive Appearance — Sealcoating makes old, run-down pavement and parking lots look “good as new” with crisp, renewed surfaces.
- Smooth Surfaces — Sealcoating boosts vehicle traction and driving comfort on asphalt surfaces for customers, employees, and patrons.
- Cost-Effective Solution — Sealcoating repairs the surface of existing asphalt and prevents costly pavement problems, saving property owners significant time and money on maintenance down the road.
Why Choose EverLine Coatings for Parking Lot Sealcoating?
EverLine Coatings is the premier pavement maintenance company in the United States. We ensure our crews are trained to provide highly specialized services that extend the lifespan of your pavement — including our asphalt sealcoating service.
Here are some ways our asphalt sealcoating service stands out above the competition:
Full-Service Pavement Management
We offer full-service pavement management — from parking lot line striping and custom stenciling to power washing and asphalt repair. We fill the cracks and holes in your asphalt before sealcoating to ensure your pavement has a crisp, smooth, and renewed surface.
We apply high-quality, asphalt-based, waterproof sealant on all pavement surfaces during the sealcoating process to create a smooth, protective finish that prevents future damage. We use two coats of heavy-duty sealant that is never diluted, ensuring maximum durability.
At EverLine Coatings, we don’t believe in quick fixes. Our long-term solutions, like parking lot sealcoating, are intended to help produce the best return on investment possible on one of your most significant assets — your pavement.
Our Asphalt Sealcoating Work
Other Asphalt Maintenance Services
Extend the Life of Your Pavement with Asphalt Sealcoating from EverLine Coatings
As a property owner looking to reduce maintenance costs, eliminate liability risks, and improve the overall appearance of your pavement — you’ll find asphalt sealcoating an invaluable investment. If you’re ready to protect your pavement with durable, smooth, lasting surfaces, give our team at EverLine Coatings a call to schedule asphalt sealcoating for your commercial property today.