Reliable Pothole Repair Services for Wichita
You already know that cracked, damaged asphalt isn’t a good look for your Wichita property. However, as a property manager, you may feel like you’re already juggling too many other tasks to possibly think about adding pavement maintenance to your to-do list.
At EverLine Coatings, we know that your pavement is a significant asset, so keeping it smooth and attractive is important. That’s why we’ve designed long-term solutions with our asphalt repair services to help your pavement produce the best return on investment possible!
Problems with Damaged Asphalt?
Cracked asphalt and potholes aren’t just unpleasant to look at—it can cause other troublesome problems for your Wichita property, such as:
- Liability Issues — Did you know if a vehicle hits a pothole on your property and needs to be repaired, you could be held liable for the damage? Worse, if a patron trips or falls because of your damaged pavement, you could be responsible for their medical bills.
- Further Damage — Have a few small cracks in your asphalt? When left untreated, rainwater may seep through the cracks, freeze, and thaw, leaving a cavity. When a vehicle drives over this concave surface, the asphalt crumbles, creating a pothole.
- Property Value — Your unsightly pavement may cost your Wichita business thousands of dollars. Hazardous pavement not only reduces the value of your property but can also reduce foot traffic, in-store sales, and customer loyalty.
Wichita has a harsh climate, which can be tough on pavement. In fact, pooling water, fluctuating temperatures, and excessive heat are the most common reasons potholes form, in addition to heavy traffic and general wear.
Our proprietary infrared asphalt repair is the quickest, most straightforward way to fix potholes. This process uses infrared heat to melt, remold, and compact your current asphalt to achieve a smooth, watertight surface, and offers these unique benefits:
- Fast Process: Damaged pavement can be repaired with three team members, one truck, and one asphalt compactor in less than 30 minutes.
- Great Value: This process mixes your old pavement with the new asphalt, so you’ll save money on materials, equipment, and labour and produce up to 95% less waste.
- Effective Solution: This technique creates thermal bonding with the surrounding pavement to prevent future potholes.
Asphalt Crack Filling
Did you know that 75% of untreated pavement cracks lead to potholes? EverLine Coatings follows this reliable asphalt crack-filling process as a standalone service or as preparation for sealcoating:
- First, we remove dirt, dust, and debris and heat the pavement with a concentrated flame to ensure the surface is completely dry.
- Next, we apply an edge-to-edge bond with the asphalt filler to ensure a watertight seal that will prevent future deterioration.
- Finally, we let the rubberized material cool down, and then your customers, employees, and patrons can begin driving on your pavement just 6–8 hours later. If you need the parking lot opened quickly, we can apply a special product to make it traffic-ready immediately.
Our Asphalt Work
Why Choose Asphalt Pothole Repair from EverLine
Choosing EverLine Coatings for your asphalt repair needs in Wichita is a decision that ensures peace of mind. We take care of all the coordination and logistics, allowing you to concentrate on your other responsibilities as a property manager. We are fully committed to the success of your property, which is why we offer the Preventative Pavement Maintenance Program. This program has been proven to double the life of your pavement, so you can continue to save money on your property maintenance costs.
Treat Your Pavement Like an Asset with Asphalt Repair from EverLine Wichita
As a property manager in Wichita, you want your parking lot to look its best and contribute to the overall appeal of this vibrant city. You can do your part in keeping the area looking great by ensuring that your pavement is well-maintained with EverLine Coatings.
Say goodbye to cracked pavement, uneven surfaces, and unsightly potholes in your parking lot with our asphalt repair services! Contact us today for a free quote.