(If you are looking for information about our COVID-19 Surface Disinfection service, click here)
To our valued clients,
The global pandemic COVID-19 virus is a significant development that no one should take lightly. There is an active push by governments around the world to “flatten the curve” of the highly contagious virus to avoid overwhelming our health care resources and EverLine is there to answer the call.
EverLine is dedicated to the health and safety of our clients, employees and the public. We want to make sure that we are doing all we can and it starts with good habits that we will enforce with Company Policy. Our goal is to remain available to service our clients with the same level of quality, efficiency and professionalism that we are known for while protecting the public and ourselves from any further COVID-19 virus transmissions.
Effective immediately, the following policies are in effect:
- Our staff will adjust to telecommuting where possible for the next three weeks.
- We will limit in-person meetings and utilize video conference as much as possible.
- Our employees are required to follow provincial health guidelines related to the virus – including the procedure for testing should they experience any symptoms.
- We will practice “Social Distancing” where possible – we will make an effort to remain six feet away from each other.
- We will wash hands with soap and water before and after all client meetings and interactions with one another.
- We will disinfect equipment, tools and vehicle surfaces (Handles, steering wheel, etc) with provided disinfectant wipes before and after a shift.
By keeping to good habits and working together as a team to do our part in helping humanity get through this crisis – we can make an enormous difference and perhaps save lives.