Asphalt Crack Sealing and Crack Filling in Saskatoon
Proper Asphalt Crack Filling & Sealing with EverLine Coatings
For a city that feels small, Saskatoon is bustling, and it is getting busier all the time. That means more wear on your asphalt, especially as time goes on. How do you protect your asphalt from wear and tear? How do you ensure that customers aren’t turned off by poorly maintained asphalt? Asphalt crack sealing from EverLine Coatings is an important pavement maintenance step you should take.
Not repairing the cracks in your asphalt may have consequences, such as:
- Customers not wanting to come into your parking lot.
- People tripping over the cracks and increasing injuries and your liability.
- Overall poorer asphalt performance and increased degradation.
How EverLine’s Asphalt Crack Sealing Works
Filling and sealing the cracks in your asphalt is a simple, quick process for our EverLine team. We use infrared technology to create a better repair, which has huge advantages over traditional processes. Here is what you need to know about it:
- The asphalt is thermally bonded for durability.
- The sealant product is waterproof and prevents water erosion in the repaired area.
- The repair will prevent potholes and the need for further repair.
- This process costs less, saving on materials, manpower and your budget.
- The surface can be opened to traffic just within 30 minutes of the repair.
Your Parking Lot Matters
Why Choose EverLine Coatings?
For over 10 years, we’ve consistently provided the best to commercial properties in Saskatoon. We don’t believe in short-cuts — we review manufacturer’s guidelines, review data sheets, and follow best practices to the letter. That ensures that your asphalt and your investment in it lasts. We also give you a full report and before and after photos of the work, so you are completely satisfied.
Know that you’re getting a complete asphalt repair that is easier on the environment and on your workload by working with EverLine Coatings. Contact us for asphalt crack sealing and filling in Saskatoon today.
Request a Quote
Phone: (306) 683-3478
3330 Wells Ave.
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5W6
General Manager – Nigel Baxter