Asphalt Pothole Repair in Edmonton
EverLine helps Edmonton property owners and managers preserve their parking lots with cost-effective and fast asphalt and pothole repair services.
Pothole & Asphalt Repair Services
Scenic Edmonton is known as one of the best places in Canada to own or start a business. If you do own or manage a property in this rapidly growing Alberta city, you probably already know why it’s a great place to be! You probably also know how busy life can be as a commercial property manager or owner.
One thing that undoubtedly takes time is keeping your property’s exterior safe and attractive for all visitors. When your parking lot is covered in potholes, it looks terrible and is dangerous for people and vehicles. At EverLine, we provide expert, reliable asphalt repair and pothole repair services so you can focus on other property management responsibilities.
Protect Your Investment
- It prevents vehicle damage
- Potholes are unattractive and repel customers
- They can cause drainage problems or structural damage
- Potholes are tripping hazards that can leave you vulnerable to lawsuits
At EverLine, we use a proprietary infrared asphalt repair process. This method includes heating the asphalt to about 300-350 degrees to penetrate the surface layer of pavement. This melts the asphalt, resulting in the equivalent of fresh asphalt. The advantages of this method include:
- Speed – Your parking lot can be used as soon as 30 minutes after the repairs are completed.
- Quality – Infrared repairs form a seamless, watertight patch so water can’t re-enter and cause joint failure.
- Green – Infrared asphalt repair leaves little or no waste material.
- Less labor – Repairs take less than 20 minutes and only three Everline crew members.
- Cost – Less manpower, materials, and machinery make infrared asphalt repair extremely cost-effective.
Reliable, High-Quality Asphalt Pothole Repair Services in Edmonton
As an Edmonton property owner or manager, you want a safe, appealing parking lot. But snow, temperature changes, and wear and tear can take a toll on your pavement. At EverLine, we are committed to providing you with thorough, reliable, cost-effective asphalt repair services, so you’ll have peace of mind that this asset lasts as long as possible.
Want to know more about our services? Contact us for a free estimate!