Premiere Asphalt Pothole Repair in Calgary
EverLine's Calgary Asphalt Pothole Repair Services
Home to more than 1.4 million people and ranked the most livable city in North America and the 5th most livable city in the world by the Economist Intelligence Unit, Calgary is a welcoming community with urban energy, a dynamic business climate, and endless economic opportunities. If you’re fortunate enough to manage a property in Calgary, you know how important it is to protect your facility’s assets, including the pavement. To do that, you need to repair any cracks or potholes as soon as they appear.
But as a property manager, you have many responsibilities that consume your time and energy on any given day. That is why you need a reliable contractor that will handle all of your asphalt repair and pavement maintenance needs. That’s where EverLine Calgary comes in! Our highly skilled team provides reliable, efficient, and cost-effective asphalt and pothole repair services to commercial properties throughout Calgary. EverLine Coatings will make sure your project is coordinated properly with no hassle, so you can focus on other tasks.
Our Cost-Effective, Fast, and Durable Infrared Asphalt Repair Service
Your property’s parking lot is often the first impression for any prospective customers, tenants, or employees. A damaged, decrepit pavement full of potholes is unsightly and unprofessional. Potholes can also be dangerous, as they can pose a tripping hazard to pedestrians or damage vehicles.
At EverLine Coatings, we use a proprietary infrared asphalt repair method that is fast, effective, and efficient. Here’s how it works:
- We heat the asphalt to 300-350 degrees Fahrenheit to penetrate the surface layer of the pavement.
- We add fresh asphalt to bring the patch to the proper height.
- We compact the repair into a watertight patch.
Here are the advantages of our proprietary infrared asphalt and pothole repair process:
- Fast – Repairs take less than 20 minutes, and your parking lot can be used as soon as 30 minutes after they are completed.
- Impermeable – Water can’t re-enter the patch and cause joint failure.
- Environmentally friendly – There is little or no waste material.
- Smaller crews – Our repair process takes only three EverLine crew members.
- Less expensive – Smaller crews, fewer materials, and less machinery mean that our infrared asphalt repair service is extremely cost-effective.
Your Calgary Asphalt Pothole Repair Experts
Although Calgary has more days of sunshine than any other major Canadian city, it is still subject to extreme temperatures which can wreak havoc on your asphalt. At EverLine Coatings, we are wholly committed to the success of your property, which is why we created the Preventative Pavement Maintenance Program.
Our program can double the life of your pavement so you can realize a maximum ROI on your property and attract loyal customers from Calgary’s diverse, dynamic population. Contact us to request a quote!